Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello there!

Welcome to my very first blog post!

Monday, Monday, Monday. Why do you hate me so? I started off the morning with oatmeal mixed with PB2, two egg whites from Texas Chicken Ranch (each bird gets 100+ sq ft of roaming space!), and a couple pieces of diced apple. It was delicious! Mondays are always a "get on track" day from being sedentary all weekend long (trying to fix that). I went to the gym and worked on arms and abs today - I'm following the workouts from Jamie Eason's LiveFit program. I'm, not necessarily following the diet or the cardio (I do enough cardio on my own) and just need direction for lifting weights. I promised myself after the 2014 half marathon in January I would back off cardio and start lifting heavy!

Later, I ran just under five miles with mild hills with some gym buddies. The goal was to keep one of my running partners running the whole time without stopping, so I didn't try to run fast and just made it a leisurely run (as most runners know, that's easier said than done when you start bickering with your mind that every run needs to be a fast one).

I came home starving and fixed myself some dinner, which consisted of rainbow trout rubbed in Char Crust Hickory and Molasses, black rice, and spinach and grape tomatoes drizzled with Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese Yogurt dressing. I am such a big fan of their dressings, especially the Honey Mustard, Miso, and Caesar.


I'll make it a habit to take more pics and have better topics to talk about other than my boring daily routine. Just wanted to get something out there. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...